Aqua Timez - Niji .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Friday, July 2, 2010

Yasumi :D

This coming Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday the students have major tests so I am on break! Im really excited! On Monday Okaasan and I are driving out to the city near Otousan's work. We don't know if we will be able to see him but we're going to try to have lunch together! We're also going to go to a Hyaku-En (100¥) Shoppu (about $1.00), and a Japanese clothing store! It will be really fun!

Yesterday after school I was thinking about going for a walk and then randomly my host mom asked if I wanted to go out for a drive! I was so excited because usually after school we are all busy and stay home. We went to Lake たざわこ (the deepest lake in Japan) that is only 5 miles from our house! We stayed until sunset and it was so beautiful. It's the most beautiful lake I've ever been too. The water is really reflective and there are mountains outlining the horizon. After that we got in the car and hurried up the mountain to see the sunset. The sun always looks so amazing setting on the mountains!
EDIT****** They surprised me! Otousan came home tonight! I can't believe it :D yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment