Aqua Timez - Niji .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Busy busy busy

The past few days have been so busy! So many classes and activities and games!! I met more awesome people like Cameron, Kira, Alec, and Erik. There are so many awesome people here that I can't list them all! And けいこ先生 and Max are so awesome! Well, tomorrow is our last day here in California.. It was really fun while it lasted and meeting all these new people and messing with other kumi's flags and such. We are all going to see each other at Tokyo though too in the hotel! Apparently all of the awesome originals like Natasha Ashley and Jomar are going to be in Tokyo for 2 days too! I'm excited! I hope I get to see them again before coming back to the states.. But for tomorrow I'm gonna have a loooonnngggg day! I wake up at 5:30 and we get ready to take an 11 hour flight to Tokyo where we'll land at about 1 AM our time but 2PM their time and we will have to stay awake until bed time!! Through all of this I'm still thinking about my host family and wondering what they're like! I'm so excited to finally meet them, but so far this has been an amazing experience! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment